- Expert, licensed, master and journeyman plumbers on staff
- All repairs and installs
- Real 24/7 Emergency Service Available
- The “punctual” plumber – “If there’s any delay, it’s you we pay!”
Looking for an expert local plumber near Rose Hill, Kansas? Ben Franklin is a top-rated plumbing company, servicing the greater Wichita, Kansas area including Rose Hill and surrounding towns of Douglass, Derby, Haysville, and Mulvane. Call to speak with one of our plumbing experts – repairs, installations, even real 24/7 emergency service. We provide both top residential plumbers and residentially related commercial plumbers and have licensed, master and journeyman plumbers on staff. Our plumbers service Rose Hill and surrounding towns of Douglass, Derby, Haysville, and Mulvane. They can repair and install toilets, sinks, sump pumps,water powered and battery back up sump pumps, water heaters including tankless, tank-type, hybrid and electric, water softeners and whole-house and point-of-use carbon filters, and any other plumbing related issue including sewer line repairs and installations including trenchless, sewer line clean outs and “roto rooter” repairs due to sewer pipe clogs. We also service clogged drains and showers, kitchen sinks, garbage disposals, all gas line repairs and installations, hot water dispensers, antifreeze outside faucets, water line repipes and repairs, water service repairs and installations from the meter to your house, washing machine shut off valves and hoses, commercial flush valves and all general plumbing repairs. We provide reasonable estimates, and a punctuality guarantee. Contact us today for your plumbing repairs and service needs!
Expert Plumber Service for Rose Hill, Kansas
Beyond basic plumbing repairs, and 24/7 Emergency service, our plumbers can help you with any plumbing need.
- Toilet Repair and Installation – We can help fix or install any type of toilet.
- Water Heater Repair and Installation – If your water heater is not working, we can give you an estimate on fixing it or replacing it with a tank type, tankless, hybrid or electric.
- Water Softener Repair and Installation – Kansas is known for hard water, and we can advise you on water softeners of all brands plus whole house and point of use carbon water filters.
- Sump Pump Repair and Installation – If your basement is damp, or your sump pump is not working, our expert plumbers can help repair or replace your sump pump plus we install and service water powered and battery back up sump pumps. We even offer 24/7 sump pump repair throughout the Rose Hill, Kansas, area.
- Sewer Line Repairs – Your sewer line is often your responsibility. Our plumbers can repair your sewer line, as required by Rose Hill codes. The brand name might be “Roto rooter” but we provide top quality sewer line rooting and repair.
- Disposal Repair and Install – If your sink disposal is not working, we can help.
Rose Hill, Kansas: History and Fun Facts
Marion W. Jones, a prominent farmer and stockman of Rose Hill, Kansas., was born in Georgia in 1859. He is a son of Hampton and Mary (Cox) Jones, natives of Georgia. They were the parents of seven children, as follows: Miles, died at Rose Hill; Mrs. Elizabeth Mitchell, lives in Pleasant township; William, died in Texas; Mrs. Eliza Ketsler, Wichita, Kansas.; John Nelson, died at Rose Hill, at the age of nineteen; Mrs. Lucinda Wells, Portland, Ore.; and Marion W., the subject of this sketch.
Marion Jones was educated in the common schools of Butler county, Kansas, and has followed farming and stock raising all his life. He came to Kansas with his father in 1865, and located first in Lyon county. In 1871, they came to Butler county, and located on Eight Mile creek in Pleasant township. The parents are both deceased. His father died in Arkansas, and his mother at Rose Hill, Kansas.
Marion W., the subject of this sketch, fell heir to forty acres of land and later bought 280 acres, partly rich bottom land, and altogether he has one of the best farms in the county. He has forty acres under alfalfa. He has made a success of stock raising. His land is leased for gas and oil.
Mr. Jones was married in 1882, to Miss Ella Davis of Rose Hill, Kansas. Her father, John P. Davis, came to Butler county in 1878, and settled in Richland township, and later moved to Pleasant township. Two children have been born to this union: Willie, deceased, who was accidentally killed by a kick from a horse in 1906, and Oscar A., residing at home. He married Miss Gertrude Silkwater, of Rose Hill.
Famous Rose Hill People & Fun Facts: The three largest herds of buffalo (correctly called bison) in Kansas are located on public lands at the Maxwell Game Preserve (McPherson), Big Basin (Ashland), and Buffalo Game Preserve (Garden City). Journalist William Allen White, jurist Charles E. Whittaker, and actor Demy Moore all hail from near Rose Hill, KS.