- Expert, licensed, master and journeyman plumbers on staff
- All repairs and installs
- Real 24/7 Emergency Service Available
- The “punctual” plumber – “If there’s any delay, it’s you we pay!”
Looking for an expert local plumber near Clearwater, Kansas? Ben Franklin is a top-rated plumbing company, servicing the greater Wichita, Kansas area including Clearwater and surrounding towns of Conway Springs, Haysville, Derby and Goddard. Call to speak with one of our plumbing experts – repairs, installations, even real 24/7 emergency service. We provide both top residential plumbers and residentially related commercial plumbers and have licensed, master and journeyman plumbers on staff. Our plumbers service Clearwater and surrounding towns of Conway Springs, Haysville, Derby and Goddard. They can repair and install toilets, sinks, sump pumps,water powered and battery back up sump pumps, water heaters including tankless, tank-type, hybrid and electric, water softeners and whole-house and point-of-use carbon filters, and any other plumbing related issue including sewer line repairs and installations including trenchless, sewer line clean outs and “roto rooter” repairs due to sewer pipe clogs. We also service clogged drains and showers, kitchen sinks, garbage disposals, all gas line repairs and installations, hot water dispensers, antifreeze outside faucets, water line repipes and repairs, water service repairs and installations from the meter to your house, washing machine shut off valves and hoses, commercial flush valves and all general plumbing repairs. We provide reasonable estimates, and a punctuality guarantee. Contact us today for your plumbing repairs and service needs!
Expert Plumber Service for Clearwater, Kansas
Beyond basic plumbing repairs, and 24/7 Emergency service, our plumbers can help you with any plumbing need.
- Toilet Repair and Installation – We can help fix or install any type of toilet.
- Water Heater Repair and Installation – If your water heater is not working, we can give you an estimate on fixing it or replacing it with a tank type, tankless, hybrid or electric.
- Water Softener Repair and Installation – Kansas is known for hard water, and we can advise you on water softeners of all brands plus whole house and point of use carbon water filters.
- Sump Pump Repair and Installation – If your basement is damp, or your sump pump is not working, our expert plumbers can help repair or replace your sump pump plus we install and service water powered and battery back up sump pumps. We even offer 24/7 sump pump repair throughout the Clearwater, Kansas, area.
- Sewer Line Repairs – Your sewer line is often your responsibility. Our plumbers can repair your sewer line, as required by Clearwater codes. The brand name might be “Roto rooter” but we provide top quality sewer line rooting and repair.
- Disposal Repair and Install – If your sink disposal is not working, we can help.
Clearwater, Kansas: History and Fun Facts
A section from “Kansas: A Cyclopedia of State History” in 1912:
“Clearwater, an incorporated town of Ninnescah township, Sedgwick county, is situated 17 miles southwest of Wichita, near the Ninnescah river, and at the junction of the Missouri Pacific and the Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe railroads. It was first settled in 1870, was platted as a town in 1872, and in 1910 reported a population of 569. Clearwater has 2 banks, a money- order postoffice with three rural routes, express and telegraph offices, telephone connections, a weekly newspaper (the Courant), Baptist, Christian, Methodist and Presbyterian churches, good public schools, and is the principal trading and shipping point for a rich agricultural district in the Ninnescah valley.”
In comparison, the 2008 Census shows Clearwater with a population of 2,405.
Famous Clearwater People & Fun Facts: Sumner County is known as The Wheat Capital of the World, so that makes Clearwater, KS, a city near the center of the center of Wheat. American actor Scott Kellerman Foley and William Farmer as well as Alan Fudge all hail from nearby to Clearwater, Kansas.