The Plumber Standing at Your Door in Our Uniform
Our goal is to be the best plumbing company in the greater Wichita area. That starts with our plumbers. The Ben Franklin Plumber who shows up at your front door isn’t some run-of-the-mill plumber. He’s trained, skilled, and experienced…PLUS he’s neat, clean, courteous and drug-free. He’s a one-of-a-kind professional you’ll feel comfortable having in your home. Our goal is to be the best plumbing company in Wichita, and to come out on top: to be the top-rated plumbing service for many years to come!
Trained Plumbers Mean the Best Plumbing Company:
All Ben Franklin plumbers participate in ongoing continuing education programs. They regularly attend seminars on everything from the latest in plumbing technology to polishing their customer service skills. Our plumbing service area includes not just Wichita but surrounding Kansas communities such as Andover, Haysville, and Bel Aire. If you are anywhere in a 30 mile radius from Wichita, call us – we service you! Our commitment to be the best plumbers extends beyond Wichita into every central Kansas town that’s nearby.
The Best Plumbing Company at Everything Plumbing – from Clogged Drains to Stopped up Toilets to Sewer Line Repairs
Not every plumber has the skill to be on our team. Our plumbing professionals are screened and trained to assure that only the “cream of the crop” wear the Ben Franklin Plumbing uniform. Each one is a truly skilled craftsman whose skills have been tested before he wears our uniform. As an individual, you’ll find our plumbers to be the top-rated plumbers in the area. As a team, we can handle the tough and complex jobs such as sewer line repairs, or even repiping an entire house. We also are known as the #1 water heater repair and installation service in Central Kansas.
Experienced and Licensed Plumbers
All our plumbers are experienced professionals who have apprenticed with master plumbers before going “solo” on a repair call. We know experience matters when you’ve got a plumbing problem threatening your family’s comfort or safety. We don’t hire “newbies,” then let them gain experience at your expense.
Neat, Clean, Courteous, and Drug-Free:
The Ben Franklin plumber who knocks on your door will be wearing a neat, clean, grease-free uniform. Friendly, courteous and mindful that your home is your castle, he’ll even slip on shoe covers before entering. As important as their competency and cleanliness is their integrity. All Ben Franklin employees go through background checks before being hired and random drug-testing throughout their tenure.
Some Fun facts about Wichita
- Wichita, seat of Sedgwick County, was named for the Wichita Indians who originally inhabited this area.
1864 J. R. Mead became the first white settler when he opened a trading post on the site of Wichita.
- 1865 Jesse Chisholm pioneered the Chisholm Trail when J. R. Mead sent him into the southwest with a wagon load of goods to trade with the Indians for buffalo hides.
- 1865 Wichita was plotted during this year.
- 1872 A branch of the Santa Fe Railroad arrived at Wichita, and the town “busted-wide-open.” A sign was erected at the outskirts of town proclaiming: “Everything goes in Wichita.”
- 1870’s Wichita boomed as a cowtown until the late 1870’s when settlers fenced off the prairie and the Chisholm Trail with barbed wire, and many cattle drives shifted west to Dodge City.
- 1889 Mentholatum was invented by Albert Alexander Hyde of Wichita.
- 1890’s The grain from these farms more than equaled the wealth formerly brought by cattle, and Wichita became a trade and milling center.
- 1895 Wichita State University in Wichita was founded as Fairmount College.
- 1961 Today Wichita is known as the “Air Capital of America.”
Read more at http://www.kansastowns.us/wichist.html