- Expert, licensed, master and journeyman plumbers on staff
- All repairs and installs
- Real 24/7 Emergency Service Available
- The “punctual” plumber – “If there's any delay, it's you we pay!”
Looking for an expert local plumber near Wichita, Kansas? Ben Franklin is a top-rated plumbing company, servicing the greater Wichita, Kansas area including Wichita and surrounding towns of Maize, Haysville, Derby, and Eastborough. Call to speak with one of our plumbing experts – repairs, installations, even real 24/7 emergency service. We provide both top residential plumbers and residentially related commercial plumbers and have licensed, master and journeyman plumbers on staff. Our plumbers service Wichita and surrounding towns of Maize, Haysville, Derby, and Eastborough. They can repair and install toilets, sinks, sump pumps,water powered and battery back up sump pumps, water heaters including tankless, tank-type, hybrid and electric, water softeners and whole-house and point-of-use carbon filters, and any other plumbing related issue including sewer line repairs and installations including trenchless, sewer line clean outs and “roto rooter” repairs due to sewer pipe clogs. We also service clogged drains and showers, kitchen sinks, garbage disposals, all gas line repairs and installations, hot water dispensers, antifreeze outside faucets, water line repipes and repairs, water service repairs and installations from the meter to your house, washing machine shut off valves and hoses, commercial flush valves and all general plumbing repairs. We provide reasonable estimates, and a punctuality guarantee. Contact us today for your plumbing repairs and service needs!
Expert Plumber Service for Wichita, Kansas
Beyond basic plumbing repairs, and 24/7 Emergency service, our plumbers can help you with any plumbing need.
- Toilet Repair and Installation – We can help fix or install any type of toilet.
- Water Heater Repair and Installation – If your water heater is not working, we can give you an estimate on fixing it or replacing it with a tank type, tankless, hybrid or electric.
- Water Softener Repair and Installation – Kansas is known for hard water, and we can advise you on water softeners of all brands plus whole house and point of use carbon water filters.
- Sump Pump Repair and Installation – If your basement is damp, or your sump pump is not working, our expert plumbers can help repair or replace your sump pump plus we install and service water powered and battery back up sump pumps. We even offer 24/7 sump pump repair throughout the Wichita, Kansas, area.
- Sewer Line Repairs – Your sewer line is often your responsibility. Our plumbers can repair your sewer line, as required by Wichita codes. The brand name might be “Roto rooter” but we provide top quality sewer line rooting and repair.
- Disposal Repair and Install – If your sink disposal is not working, we can help.
Wichita, Kansas: History and Fun Facts
Wichita reached national fame in 1900 when Woman's Christian Temperance Union (WCTU) member Carrie Nation decided to carry her crusade against alcohol to Wichita. On December 27 of that year she entered the Carey House bar in downtown Wichita and smashed the place with a rock and a pool ball. She had visited all the bars in Wichita the night before and demanded that they close their doors. However, the painting by John Noble of Cleopatra at the Roman Bath in the Carey House had drawn her particular wrath.In 1914-1915, oil was discovered nearby and Wichita became a major oil center. The money derived from oil allowed local entrepreneurs to invest in a nascent airplane industry. In 1917, the first plane, the Cessna Comet, was manufactured in Wichita. Forty-three Swallows, the first airplanes made specifically for production, were built in Wichita between 1920 and 1923. This industry, coinciding with Wichita as a test center for new aviation, established Wichita as the "Air Capital." Lloyd Stearman and Walter Beech were employees of the Swallow company, but in January 1925 they left Swallow Aircraft and teamed up with Clyde Cessna to form Travel Air. Lloyd Stearman left the company in 1926 to start Stearman Aircraft in Venice, California. Cessna quit in January 1927 to start Cessna. Stearman would only be gone from Wichita for a year before returning.
Famous Wichita People & Fun Facts: Where is the big ball of twine? A ball of twine in Cawker City measures over 38' in circumference and weighs more than 16,750 pounds and is still growing. Roscoe Fatty Arbuckle, actor, Clarence D. Batchelor, political cartoonist, and Gwendolyn Brooks, poet, hail from Wichita, KS.