- Expert, licensed, master and journeyman plumbers on staff
- All repairs and installs
- Real 24/7 Emergency Service Available
- The “punctual” plumber – “If there's any delay, it's you we pay!”
Looking for an expert local plumber near Park City, Kansas? Ben Franklin is a top-rated plumbing company, servicing the greater Wichita, Kansas area including Park City and surrounding towns of Valley Center, Kechi, Bel Aire and Riverview. Call to speak with one of our plumbing experts – repairs, installations, even real 24/7 emergency service. We provide both top residential plumbers and residentially related commercial plumbers and have licensed, master and journeyman plumbers on staff. Our plumbers service Park City and surrounding towns of Valley Center, Kechi, Bel Aire and Riverview. They can repair and install toilets, sinks, sump pumps,water powered and battery back up sump pumps, water heaters including tankless, tank-type, hybrid and electric, water softeners and whole-house and point-of-use carbon filters, and any other plumbing related issue including sewer line repairs and installations including trenchless, sewer line clean outs and “roto rooter” repairs due to sewer pipe clogs. We also service clogged drains and showers, kitchen sinks, garbage disposals, all gas line repairs and installations, hot water dispensers, antifreeze outside faucets, water line repipes and repairs, water service repairs and installations from the meter to your house, washing machine shut off valves and hoses, commercial flush valves and all general plumbing repairs. We provide reasonable estimates, and a punctuality guarantee. Contact us today for your plumbing repairs and service needs!
Expert Plumber Service for Park City, Kansas
Beyond basic plumbing repairs, and 24/7 Emergency service, our plumbers can help you with any plumbing need.
- Toilet Repair and Installation – We can help fix or install any type of toilet.
- Water Heater Repair and Installation – If your water heater is not working, we can give you an estimate on fixing it or replacing it with a tank type, tankless, hybrid or electric.
- Water Softener Repair and Installation – Kansas is known for hard water, and we can advise you on water softeners of all brands plus whole house and point of use carbon water filters.
- Sump Pump Repair and Installation – If your basement is damp, or your sump pump is not working, our expert plumbers can help repair or replace your sump pump plus we install and service water powered and battery back up sump pumps. We even offer 24/7 sump pump repair throughout the Park City, Kansas, area.
- Sewer Line Repairs – Your sewer line is often your responsibility. Our plumbers can repair your sewer line, as required by Park City codes. The brand name might be “Roto rooter” but we provide top quality sewer line rooting and repair.
- Disposal Repair and Install – If your sink disposal is not working, we can help.
Park City, Kansas: History and Fun Facts
In the early 1990's a Park city resident and Pride member, Pauline Slipsanger, saw a need for a Library in Park City. She suggested her idea of a library as a project to the Pride organization. The Pride organization was busy getting established, and Pauline became ill and passed away; without her leadership the library project fell to the wayside for several years. In 1996-97 Pride members felt they were ready to pursue Pauline's dream for a library in Park City. In 1997 the Pride Committee decided it was time to bring the idea before the public for a vote. In the next election the vote failed for lack of public support. The formation of the library was at a crossroads, what should we do now? Not to be defeated, the Pride committee decided to start a volunteer library in the Pride Center. Books had already been collected for the start of a library. The Park City Pride Organization formed a library committee. Members of the committee for the library were: Loree Dredge, Kathy Hale, Kathleen Woodard and Carol Oldham. Jack Whitson found used library shelving at the Hutchinson library. The shelving was donated to the library. City employees hauled the shelves in pieces from Hutchinson to the Pride Center. Darrell Wilcox, Dee Stuart, Sterling and Kathleen Woodard cleaned, repaired and assembled the shelves for a volunteer library in the Pride Center. Over 4,000 books and periodicals had been collected and donated to start a library. Carol Oldham processed the books by putting pockets and cards in each book.
Famous Park City People & Fun Facts: Kansas inventors include Almon Stowger of El Dorado who invented the dial telephone in 1889. Poet William E. Stafford, news commentator John Cameron Swayze and actress Vivan Vance all hail from Park City, KS.