- Expert, licensed, master and journeyman plumbers on staff
- All repairs and installs
- Our plumbers service all of Goddard, Kansas, from our 'home base' in Wichita, Kansas
- Real 24/7 Emergency Service Available
- The “punctual” plumber – “If there's any delay, it's you we pay!”
Looking for an expert Goddard plumber? Ben Franklin is a top-rated plumbing company, servicing the greater Wichita, Kansas area including Goddard and surrounding towns of Cheney, Wichita, Clearwater and Haysville. Call to speak with one of our plumbing experts – repairs, installations, even real 24/7 emergency service. We provide both top residential plumbers and residentially related commercial plumbers and have licensed, master and journeyman plumbers on staff. Our plumbers service Goddard and surrounding towns of Cheney, Wichita, Clearwater and Haysville. They can repair and install toilets, sinks, sump pumps, water powered and battery back up sump pumps, water heaters including tankless, tank-type, hybrid and electric, water softeners and whole-house and point-of-use carbon filters, and any other plumbing related issue including sewer line repairs and installations including trenchless, sewer line clean outs and “roto rooter” repairs due to sewer pipe clogs. We also service clogged drains and showers, kitchen sinks, garbage disposals, all gas line repairs and installations, hot water dispensers, antifreeze outside faucets, water line repipes and repairs, water service repairs and installations from the meter to your house, washing machine shut off valves and hoses, commercial flush valves and all general plumbing repairs. We provide reasonable estimates, and a punctuality guarantee. If you live in Goddard, contact us today for your plumbing repairs and service needs!
Goddard Plumbing Services: Summary of What We Offer
Beyond basic plumbing repairs, and 24/7 Emergency service, our plumbers can help you with any plumbing need.
- Toilet Repair and Installation – We can help fix or install any type of toilet.
- Water Heater Repair and Installation – If your water heater is not working, we can give you an estimate on fixing it or replacing it with a tank type, tankless, hybrid or electric.
- Water Softener Repair and Installation – Kansas is known for hard water, and we can advise you on water softeners of all brands plus whole house and point of use carbon water filters.
- Sump Pump Repair and Installation – If your basement is damp, or your sump pump is not working, our expert plumbers can help repair or replace your sump pump plus we install and service water powered and battery back up sump pumps. We even offer 24/7 sump pump repair throughout the Goddard, Kansas, area.
- Sewer Line Repairs – Your sewer line is often your responsibility. Our plumbers can repair your sewer line, as required by Goddard codes. The brand name might be “Roto rooter” but we provide top quality sewer line rooting and repair.
- Disposal Repair and Install – If your sink disposal is not working, we can help.
Goddard, Kansas: History and Fun Facts
By March, 1884, the railroad tracks reached the present site of Goddard. A box car, on a siding, was set up as a telegraph office. The post office was started January 10, 1884. The depot, shown above, was completed in 1886.After Goddard became a town, the Blendon and Afton post offices were combined with Goddard. Several buildings were moved to Goddard from Blendon. A two-story town hall was moved to the corner of 3rd and Oak Street and a blacksmith shop was located on Cedar Street. The lumber for the Methodist church at Blendon was reloaded, hauled to Goddard, and erected on its present site. Goddard was incorporated in 1910.Like most towns, Main street was the primary place of business in early years. Some of the business included, W.W. Graves Restaurant and Henshaw Rooming House, A.B. Rishels's Palace Garage, the Goddard Bank which also contained the Post Office, Nolan's Mercantile store, and Kirker - Marsh Undertakers. Most of the buildings along the west side of Main Street were destroyed by fire in 1919. In the center of town, in the middle of Main Street, was an old windmill.
Famous Goddard People & Fun Facts: Bread fact: Kansas produced a record 492.2 million bushels of wheat in 1997, enough to make 35.9 billion loaves of bread. Film director Gordon Parks, actress Zasu Pitts and actor Charles Buddy Rogers all hail from nearby to Goddard, KS.